This page includes useful resources for MLS administrators and those serving on an MLS Committee.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Compliance with these DMCA safe harbor criteria will likely mitigate an MLS's copyright infringement liability.
- MLS Antitrust Compliance Policy
Read the complete MLS Antitrust Compliance Policy from NAR's Handbook on Multiple Listing Policy.
- Real Estate Transaction Standards (RETS) Web API
The National Association requires that MLSs implement the Web API standards described on this page.
- MLS Access Litigation Summary
History of NAR policy and litigation related to non-member access to REALTOR® Association Multiple Listing Services.
- MLS Service Mark Logo
Download NAR's Multiple Listing Service Mark graphic (MLS logo) in various formats and colors.
- Participation Agreement
This model MLS Participation agreement was developed by the National Association for use by local association MLSs.
- Sample Letter Concerning Revised Definition for "MLS Participation"
Associations/MLSs may use this sample letter where an MLS Participant may no longer qualify for MLS participation rights under the revised definition for "Participation" established between NAR and the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Bankruptcy Basics for Associations & MLSs
This Q&A outlines the basics of bankruptcy and addresses specific bankruptcy issues that a REALTOR® association/MLS may encounter.
- FAQ: Use of the Terms "MLS" and "Multiple Listing Service"
These FAQs helps explain the application of Section 4.4 - Use of the Terms "MLS" and "Multiple Listing Service."
- Categories of MLS Services, Information, and Products – 2013 Changes/FAQs
This FAQ explains the 2013 changes to MLS Policy Statement 7.57 — Categorization of MLS Services, Information and Products.